LargeFriends.com - the best dating site for plus-sized singles!
LargeFriends.com - the best dating site for plus-sized singles!

I wanna Thank Mommy Phebie of Love's Haven and Auntie Grace of A Walk to Remember for giving me this award. Actually, this award was intended for Empowered Mom, but I prefer to post this here. I hope that is okay. 


I wanna thank the two ladies for everything they have shared with me. For Mommy Love, friendship and the seeds from their office for our home garden, and to Auntie Grace, who I am getting to know more about each day through her blogs.. Thanks for the great discounts in everything that we ordered from her.. grabe jud.. Sooo sulit.. 


BLOGGING FOR ME:  


a WAY of LIFE, ADVOCACY, COMMUNICATION, COMMITMENT… 


For you to spread this award, here are the rules to follow:
• Thank the blogger who give the award to you.
• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words for example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

I am passing this award to all my blogger friends.. 

Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment